- Are you a great actor in a terrible play? What are you going to do about it? (From February 11)
- Do not separate personal values of what is right and wrong from the values you put into practice at work (April 27)
- Make sure in the pursuit of economic performance you develop people (June 28)
- Create a time log of your activities. Eliminate those activities that are time wasters (September 2)
- Explain why this is true: in order for a business to "do good," it must first "do well," and indeed very well (December 22)
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Book Review: "The Daily Drucker"
This was a great book I skimmed through when I had a brief break back over the holidays to step into the local Barnes and Nobles. Here are some of my favorite quotes: