Sharing news and commentary about education, careers, investing, and life.

Sharing news and commentary about education, careers, investing, and life.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Warning: Only for people in their 20's (or teens)

If you fall in that 20's age range, you'll want to check this out. It's not exactly path breaking, but at least it confirms that employers (or Deloitte) is thinking about some issues that Gen Y cares about. But I think it's also good for all my friends/acquaintances who are entering the workforce - by seeing what Gen Y prioritizes, you can get a better feel for what other generations (read: older) prioritize and find a good balance. This is certainly important to your success at work and the report is very short!

If you fall in the teens range, you'll want to read this to start getting a better idea of what you yourself prioritize.

In short, anyone 16-30 would be well served reading the report - that is, unless you don't plan on working until you're past your twenties, in which case you can ignore this entire post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://uqivebejej.freewebportal.com/delubyly.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation?

My blog has a lot of exclusive content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up
all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any
techniques to help protect against content from being
ripped off? I'd certainly appreciate it.

Here is my blog - How to guide for getting rid of Internet Security 2012 virus