Sharing news and commentary about education, careers, investing, and life.

Sharing news and commentary about education, careers, investing, and life.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Linking Back: Teaching Happiness, Facebook, and Making Conversation

- I'm not sure how I missed this post about two weeks ago (actually, it's because I didn't know about the New Economist blog until just now) but the post is just great. G-R-E-A-T great. I'm not even going to summarize so that everyone clicks through to the post above.

- This should count as education because you can learn from the post so here are some tips on making conversation, from the candid Penelope Trunk.

- Are you tired of student loans?

- Hm, how can I get this to happen to the CK Tutors blog? :-)

- And it seems, as always, that Facebook is everywhere. But an IPO?

- And from Jay Mathews at the W Post, 10 steps to reduce application stress. I don't really agree, but it's my duty to provide links and so here is the link.

I'll be in Newport this weekend and in Atlanta through Wednesday, so posting will be spotty at best. As always, feel free to send an email, write in a comment here (or on Facebook), send an IM, etc. etc. Even though I'm not always available, I always respond to messages. Have a good weekend!

No comments: