Sharing news and commentary about education, careers, investing, and life.

Sharing news and commentary about education, careers, investing, and life.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

CEO's on Facebook and Sticking To Your Convictions

Facebook side of today's post: I'm not so sure I agree with point 5 here. Though honestly the article she links to is more interesting than her 10 points.

Sticking To Your Convictions: Today is a great test for any of you investors out there - it's a chance where you see if your thesis sticks up and if, in fact, you have the conviction to double down. If you're a long term investor, a day like today is GREAT - if you're a trader who is long stocks, you're probably in a bad mood with the Dow down 300+ points!

P.S. I'm glad to see Sham posted one of my comments as a whole separate post (I was post #1). Maybe I should do that with the feedback I'm getting from Facebook/emails!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Update - it got to a 450 point loss at one point!