Sharing news and commentary about education, careers, investing, and life.

Sharing news and commentary about education, careers, investing, and life.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

This is amazing!

Why did no one tell me about this? Or is it that no one knows too much about it? Check it out, it's certainly worth exploring for a bit!

One downside is the apparent lack of depth on certain subjects that interest me (read: arcane business topics) but as a free resource it's amazing.

This is unrelated, but is there any topic that someone would like me to focus on for future posts? I generally read the WSJ, parts of the NYT, and skim through the FT every morning, move on to various key blogs, and then scan my Google alerts [faithful readers, you can definitely tell this is not Orion ;-)]. So everyday I have a pretty good idea of new developments/current topics but I've been limiting the scope of the blog so that it stays focused. But as I got a request to start doing book reviews, I figured I might as well offer to expand the subject matter of these posts as well. Chime in with an email/message/comment!

No comments: