Sharing news and commentary about education, careers, investing, and life.

Sharing news and commentary about education, careers, investing, and life.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Freakonomics Student Guide and Other Tidbits

Check out the Freakonomics Student's Guide here - it's definitely worth a look if you liked the book. And if you haven't read Freakonomics (or at least thumbed through it in a Barnes and Noble) then go check the book out first!

And other useful blogs to check out to keep your mind active:

- The few posts on the Small Giants blog.

- The Freakonomics blog.

- The Marginal Revolution blog.

These are just a few of the blogs I read everyday (throughout the day) though the Small Giants blog hasn't been kept up to date. Hope that helps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I assume polite post. Particularly the title attracted me to review the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.