- Best ways to shake morning grogginess. Particularly helpful for those with early classes or jobs.
- Are electronic gadgets keeping you from getting enough sleep? (From Reuters)
- Noticed yesterday that Scobleizer is back - here's a series of his greatest videos.
- Google is scary good right now. But in that link there's some good mentions on Google's competition in the search space.
- Ah, the art of slow travel.
- On the lack of financial education for the general population - this is one of the motivating factors behind starting CK Tutors, actually.
- Volunteering is true patriotism.
- A couple good recent book recommendations.
- To the engineer/inventor friends out there: check out this sustainability contest.
- Interesting study on youth happiness which came out via MTV.
- Though young people can't be happy that their reading scores are at recent lows.
- Things you can do as a young person to be rich later on in life, via WSJ (subscription required but if you would like to read the article send us an email).
Want to know a good way to stay aware of our newest posts? Just subscribe to the blog by clicking the "Posts (Atom)" link at the bottom of the page or by clicking the orange RSS box in your URL window.
Got feedback? We listen and read all emails. Feel free to leave a comment or drop us a line.