Sharing news and commentary about education, careers, investing, and life.

Sharing news and commentary about education, careers, investing, and life.

Friday, August 3, 2007

Linking Back: Wunderkind, Learning Styles, and Bottled Water

Our ongoing series, Linking Back, provides you with links to articles and posts we didn't get to discuss over the course of the week because the subject wasn't within the normal scope of this blog or because we didn't have time. These links are worth visiting, so we summarize them here for you to have in one convenient place.

- This just in from the NY Times: reading is good for you. Literally.

- This kid is cool. Well, "cool", but still.

- This kid is busy. Well, "busy", but still. ;-)

- The public and their schools, from one blog posting off Joanne Jacobs.

- Speaking of Joanne Jacobs, here she is talking about learning styles (or lack thereof!)

- OK, I'll admit Newser is pretty cool. Get with it and start using it.

- Money quote: "Research drives jobs."

- An interesting post on bottled water.

1 comment:

BillyBoy said...

Heh I'm famous! For some reason my Wordpress install doesn't report when you comment on my website. It's most strange, just you and maybe 3-4 other people don't show up. Sounds like I need to wipe it into shape. It also looks like I need to take a page from your book and continue to update my blog.