This week, our Linking Back feature will be on Thursday instead of Friday because I'll be out of town for the next few days. Look for new posts to be up sometime Monday or Tuesday of next week. Cheers!
- A great post on virtual worlds from a top blogger I just discovered.
- If the Freakonomics bloggers read the above post, they wouldn't have had this post.
- The inevitable knee jerk response to the bridge collapse. Here's one of many pieces I have issues with: "Many independent experts say that even with robust economic and productivity growth, America simply cannot grow its way out of these entitlement-program problems." That may be true, but I wish the author had provided some sort of data/links to support this claim. From the City Journal.
- It's true, your views are very much influenced by your perspective and experience. From Free Exchange, the Economist blog.
- First they have more money than us, now kids? From Joanne Jacobs.
- On the dominance of egos, from the little known Stumbling and Mumbling blog.
- We've visited this topic many times on the CK Tutors blog and elsewhere. Just pointing out that the NY Times is now recycling (intellectual) material.
- Sometimes being abroad isn't always peachy, from my friend (and one time CK Tutors employee) Rizwan.
Due to the (relative) popularity of the Linking Back feature, we here at CK Tutors are considering adding a similar feature but on a daily, rather than weekly, basis. Any suggestions for the name of the daily feature are welcomed.