Sharing news and commentary about education, careers, investing, and life.

Sharing news and commentary about education, careers, investing, and life.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Short Leash vs. Long Leash

I don't always agree with Ben, but this post on short leash vs. long leash parents was fantastic. And I 90% agree with him, except I think there are always exceptions to the rule that he doesn't "allow for" in his post. Perhaps I misinterpreted what he meant... but regardless, go check out the post!

As a side note, I've actually noticed the more interesting of Ben's posts usually start as discussions via Chris Yeh, a friend of Ben. I'm making a note to read Chris Yeh as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been blogging as much (been pretty busy), but I'm glad that you like the thoughts I share with Ben!