Sharing news and commentary about education, careers, investing, and life.

Sharing news and commentary about education, careers, investing, and life.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Moving along in Boston

Hey all! I've been MIA for a bit - working on settling down back in the US after my stint overseas. But things here are going well, and we are on track for getting on our feet in the Boston area. Finding tutors, marketing to clients, and should be rolling shortly.

In more personal news, I am living in Boston - obviously - and the apartment is sweet. My roommate and I live about 15 minutes away from downtown and are enjoying exploring a new city and taking in the sights, sounds and tastes of Beantown. Below is a picture of our living room, as well as one of my bedroom.

Hope all is well out there!

My roommate hanging out in the living room


My bedroom

No comments: