Sharing news and commentary about education, careers, investing, and life.

Sharing news and commentary about education, careers, investing, and life.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Insulting Us (Millenials)

Here's Joanne Jacobs pointing readers to a piece against millenials. It's surprising, though, given that we've blogged in the past how the "millenial" (I really dislike that term) generation is not more arrogant. Come on Joanne - we do things like make thankful lists. I generally like what Joanne Jacobs links to but I was definitely surprised to see the bit on millenials.

--
Disagree? Agree? Well, check out the rest of the blog for more insights.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! That's a bit harsh. And I'm not really sure that facebook is about building self-esteem. I see it as a social networking site which would only indicate that we, the-generation-of-18-to-25-year-olds, have learned that it's much easier to get by with more heads than one.

Ok, that's a bit of a stretch, but isn't that the fundamental idea behind networking?

And yeah, I write my thankful list every night, thank you very much. And 'the number of people who think I'm awesome' doesn't typically make it on there... -bw