Happy Birthday, Ricardo!
- Too young for college life? Seeing as we've witnessed two students begin at 16, and have no difficulty with adjusting, we'd have to say Brittany is going to be fine.
- "Products can be ranked, but education can't - it's a process."
- Bad incentives when picking colleges.
- It seems that now the government is getting up in our laundry!
- Shooting the messenger may make you feel better... but it's not advisable.
- A decent piece on the deficit.
- For the MBA friends out there, you may want to try out for the Braun challenge.
- "Physicians just out of medical school have difficulty interpreting the statistics presented in medical articles." From the Boston Globe.
- Wow, reading 100 novels in 100 days.
- A list of the top money drains... and some solutions.
- "Hooray for Hollywood." Is it ironic that this article is between the money drain article and the forced happiness piece?
- Following up on our bit yesterday about forced happiness, check this article out.
- The best take we saw on 9/11, from Scobleizer.
Did we miss something? Feel free to leave a comment or drop us a line. Feedback is always welcome and always read.